Any business, located in any municipality within the State of Wisconsin which is licensed to sell alcoholic beverages for either on premise consumption or off premise consumption, shall be entitled to membership in this corporation.
To join the largest association of beer and liquor licensees in the country, click on the "Join Online Now" button below. Complete the application for membership and submit payment via credit card. Thank you and welcome to the Tavern League of Wisconsin!
Benefits of Being a Member
- Legislative support and updates on breaking legislative news that affects your business.
- Participate in the SafeRide program developed by the TLW to help eliminate drunk driving on Wisconsin’s roadways. As a Tavern League member, you may offer the SafeRide program to your patrons. Last year alone the TLW provided 92,959 rides in Wisconsin.
- Eligibility to participate in the Tavern Leagues affordable group health care plan. This is available for members, their employees and employees’ family members. Learn more.
- Participate in the efforts to raise money for local charities. Last year the TLW contributed over 13 million to over 12 thousand charities throughout Wisconsin.
- Receive a monthly newsletter that provides in-depth coverage on issues concerning our industry and stay informed on programs and events offered to you that benefit your business.
- Learn best practices to stay ahead of the market with our On Premise magazine that helps keep you sharp, growing and at the leading edge of business.
- Attend events including the Spring & Fall Conventions to connect with people that can take your business to the next level. Take part in our TLW Trade Shows that provide unique networking opportunities for building strong business relations to keep your business innovative.
- Receive discounts on our Certified Professional Safe Food Handler Classes. Our licensed class is approved by the Wisconsin Health and Family Services and is available year round at locations throughout the state.
- Receive discounts from Affiliate members through our Exclusive Member Benefits program.
- Save money through the TLW discounted online bartending training, workman’s comp premium rebate program, low credit card processing fees and much, much more!
An Affiliate Member is any business that provides goods or services to the liquor license industry. As an Affiliate Member you will be part of Wisconsin’s largest trade association exclusively representing the interests of beverage alcohol licensees. We are 5,000 members strong!
Download the Affiliate membership brochure and application.
- A detailed list of our 5,000 members, by request
- Eligibility to participate in TLW's affordable group health care plan. This is available for members, their employees, and employees' families. Learn more.
- A listing in our Buyer's Guide and inclusion in the Affiliate list our website.
- Member pricing on tradeshow space at our Spring and Fall Conventions - 90% of our attendees are business owners and decision makers.
- Access to a directory of TLW leaders and attendance at local league meetings.
- An opportunity to profile your business in On Premise, our bi-monthly magazine.
- Opportunity to participate in our Exclusive Member Benefits program and offer discounts, incentives, or services to TLW members.
- Answers to questions or concerns regarding TLW business and industry affairs.
Your investment in TLW is a great value. — We do encourage our members to "support those who support us!"
"The Tavern League covers my back. It's as simple as that."
--Dell Glass, Elk Lake Tavern